Advantages of Using Purple Pay
As an online gambler, you want to make sure you always have a safe way to fund an account. You may question, do banks allow online gambling? If this is a concern, Purple Pay is a great alternative. You will not have to provide any personal or banking details to the casino and can make an instant deposit with no worries.
Playing at a Purple Pay casino comes with some super benefits. If you are interested in using this prepaid card, take a look at the main advantages you will enjoy.
- Safety and Security – Since you will not have to divulge bank account information or credit cards, a Purple Pay card is one of the safest ways to make an instant deposit.
- No Fees – You will not have any added fees when using this payment method at a leading Nektan casino site. There are no processing fees, so the amount you deposit is the amount that will be deducted from the prepaid card.
- Fast Transactions – You will not have to wait for any payments to clear as you would with a bank transfer casino. The deposit made will appear instantly in your casino account and you can start placing wagers right away.
Purple Pay can be one of the easiest and safest ways to make a casino deposit. However, it is not an option that will fit every player’s needs. Before using this prepaid card, become familiar with some of the disadvantages we provide here. You will then know whether Purple Pay is the right choice for you.
- No Withdrawals – As a prepaid card, Purple Pay can only be used to conduct a deposit at a casino site. When making a withdrawal, you will have to use another banking method that is supported.
- Single Use – With these vouchers, you will have to use the full balance all at once. The funds need to be used in a single purchase, so when gambling online, only purchase a prepaid card with the amount you intend to deposit.
- Not Accepted Everywhere – Purple Pay is a trusted method, but it is one that is not widely accepted. It is best suited for players from Canada and Australia.