At BetOnAces (“BetOnAces”, “we”, “us”), we handle all personal data from our website visitors with the utmost care and safety, in total compliance with data protection legislation.
The Responsibility of Your Personal Data
BetOnAces is principally responsible for safeguarding your personal data, acting as your data controller. A data controller is a company that decides the ways and means of handling your personal data.
Although we are principally responsible for protecting your personal data, some data may be stored in databases that are accessible by other parties. In the event these parties access your personal data, they must abide by the privacy standards outlined in this policy.
What Personal Data Do We Process About You?
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- IP address
- Website usage
- Location data
- Personal preferences
Why and When Do We Process Your Personal Data?
BetOnAces will store data from you whenever you use our services.
We may utilise your personal data for the following measures:
- Distribute email promotions regarding products and/or services.
- Undertake analysis of how we run our website based on user preferences, to provide improved user experiences.
- Exercise any of our legal obligations or rights.
- Enhance and pinpoint advertisements you’ll receive from us.
Note: We will only utilise your personal data providing we are satisfied that your consent is given. Our use of your personal data is required to support our ‘legitimate interests’ as a business, providing it is respectful of your privacy.
Who Is Your Personal Data Shared With?
We work in partnership with various third-party businesses and service providers, many of which will require access to your personal data infrequently:
- Mailing application providers
- Website plugin providers
- Analytics service providers
- Subsidiaries of BetOnAces
Note: If we are duty-bound to disclose your personal data to comply with legal obligations, we will do so. Should BetOnAces sell, buy or rearrange its business, or if its assets are purchased by third parties, your personal data will be shared to prospective buyers.
Direct Marketing Communications
We will use your personal data to distribute direct marketing communications to you relating to products and services provided by our partners. This may be delivered via email or targeted online advertisements.
All users will have a right to reject receiving direct marketing communications at any point. We provide a clear opt-out link within all communications and you can also contact us directly to request opting out.
We do our utmost to keep direct marketing to an absolute minimum, distributing it at a proportionate level. We’ll only send you communications we believe may be interesting or relevant to you.
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data?
We will store your personal data for as long as we deem reasonably necessary. In some instances, we will retain your personal data for accounting, tax or even legal requirements for a set period.
Rest assured; we operate a data retention policy for all personal data that we store. In the event your personal data is no longer needed, we will comprehensively delete it or anonymise the data on your behalf.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have several privacy rights connected to your personal data stored by BetOnAces. If you wish to exercise your rights, you can email us directly at [email protected].
You can email us directly to exercise the following rights:
- Access – receive written confirmation from us that we are processing your data, what data we have, how we use it and who it is disclosed to.
- Rectification – you can request to have personal data redacted if it is deemed inaccurate.
- Erasure – you can request to have your personal data erased, but only if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Restriction – you can request us to keep your personal data but not use it going forward, providing its accuracy is contested, it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or the processing of the data is unlawful.
- Portability – you can request your personal data to be sent to you in a machine-readable format or ask for it to be ported to another data controller.
- Objection – you can object to your personal data being processed if you deem that your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh the legitimate interests of BetOnAces.
Cookies are typically used to help users to navigate between pages with ease and enable the activation of several on-page features, remembering your personal preferences to improve the efficiency of your user experience.
There are three different types of cookies we use to customise your website experience:
- Essential, Operational and Security Cookies
These cookies are used to authenticate users and their movement around our website. This form of cookie cannot be disabled as this could result in certain aspects of our services not working, harming your user experience.
- Analytic, Measurement and Performance Cookies
These cookies are used to collate information about how our users navigate the BetOnAces website. By monitoring these cookies we can improve our services and the way we offer them, whilst assessing the performance of our content and campaigns.
- Preference, Targeting and Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to advertise our services online and display targeted adverts tailored to the sections of the BetOnAces website you have visited. If you have visited a specific section of a webpage, you will view ads relating to that category/operator/service.